- The Type of Information the Website Collects:
- Our servers may also automatically collect information about you, your online behavior and the device from which you access the Website. The information collected may include the make, model, settings, specifications, and geographic location of your device, as well as clickstream data related to your online behavior. This information is primarily used to provide insight into our audience’s preferences and how we can best cater to these preferences, as described in the next section.
- How the Website Uses and Shares Information About You:
- We use personally identifiable information you supply through the Website to provide you with the product, service, and/or content you have requested. For example, if you subscribe to any of our online content, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice as well as the content you have requested on an ongoing basis as long as you are subscribed. Similarly, if you enter an online sweepstakes, we will use this information to notify you if you are a winner. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
- We may also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as graphic design and copywriting services, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. And if you choose to purchase products and/or services, including without limitation proprietary online marketing tools and/or content, on or through features on the Website, we may forward your information to third parties for services such as credit card or other payment processing, order fulfillment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification. Some of the information you have provided about yourself may be managed by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by such third parties, each pursuant to its own policies. While we will only authorize them to use this information for the express purpose for which it is provided, we do not bear any responsibility for inappropriate use by these third parties.
- We reserve the right to access, use, and share with others your personally identifiable information for purposes of health, safety and other matters in the public interest. We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties as far we are required.
- We reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location which may be used to cater geographic-specific sponsored messaging to users), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Website, and to otherwise administer the Website. We also reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
- In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information about our Website users may be among the transferred assets.
- We reserve the right to identify you from your Registration Information and/or to merge or co-mingle anonymous or non-personally identifiable data about you, your offline and online behavior, and/or your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), with your Registration Information and/or other personally identifiable data for any lawful business purpose.
- Local Device Storage and other Tracking Technologies:
- The Website may place and/or store code or other types of information, known as “Local Device Storage” (e.g., “cookies”) on your computer, mobile or other device. We may use Local Device Storage for any lawful business purpose, primarily as part of marketing and business development activities, and also to record registration and personalization information. For example, if you register on any part of the Website you may be given the option to save your user name and password via Local Device Storage. Any information stored through Local Device Storage may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- If you do not want to utilize Local Device Storage, your computer, mobile or other device may include an option to disable it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of the Website may not function properly.
- Transfer of Information:
- Information Security and Notification:
- Because no data transmission is completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Website you agree to assume all risk connected to the information collected by us when you access, visit and/or use the Website, including the personally identifiable information or other Registration Information you have provided through the Website, and that we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
- Moreover, if you elect to store personal information where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If a computer, mobile or other device, , that contains your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information is lost or stolen, it is your responsibility to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
- In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other device.
- Children and Parents:
- This Website is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. While we advise against minors disclosing personal information about themselves via the Website, there is no plausible way for us to enforce an age restriction on users. However, if it comes to our attention that an underage user is supplying personal information through the Website, we will take actions to erase this information and discontinue communications with the underage individual.
- In order to protect your children from unsolicited messages from outside parties, please advise them not to disclose personal information in publicly accessible areas of the Website.
TickerForce Investor Relations Inc.